A Drove of Asses

Probably the most crowded blog in the world

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Tadaaa

Ok the results on my blog poll were:

A Murder of Crows 12.50% 1

A Drove of Asses 50.00% 4

Shall I Compare Thee to a... Blog? 0.00% 0

The Good Bloggers, the Bad Bloggers and the Ugly 0.00% 0

Ineedadoctor(or something lke that) 12.50% 1

Severally Irritating 12.50% 1

Alley Lurkers Unite 12.50% 1

Something else.
Not as the title, I mean, something thats not in this list. 0.00% 0


Which means A Drove of Asses is our title.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:04:00 am, Blogger Catpee said...

Sorry, I've been using the Tardis again.

 
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:55:00 pm, Blogger BiScUiTs said...

From dictionary.com: 1. Any of several hoofed mammals of the genus Equus, resembling and closely related to the horses but having a smaller build and longer ears, and including the domesticated donkey. Or:
2. A vain, self-important, silly, or aggressively stupid person.

So I think asses are donkeys, and I think mules are asses too. http://www.imh.org/imh/bw/donkey.html.

I thought that I did put the result of the last choice in? I'll have a look. It was 0 by the way.

 
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:56:00 pm, Blogger BiScUiTs said...

Oh and to go to that link up there, don't put the last . in the browser because it wont work with that in.

 
At Monday, April 11, 2005 4:18:00 pm, Blogger BiScUiTs said...

Yeah that's it Hedgehog, and you're almost right poppy, you just had the word wrong. Male donkeys and female horses make Mules, whereas female donkeys and male horses make Hinnies.

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 11:41:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home