A Drove of Asses

Probably the most crowded blog in the world

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Idea

Hello all. It's good to see everyone's getting the hang of the blog. I think it's about time we had some sort of challenge. This is probably a very boring idea but I seem to have lost all imagination. Anyway, I think it would be interesting if we each reviewed something. It can be anything, TV prog, book, game, website, the pie you had for dinner this evening, best chipping potato, and so on. You can write as much or as little as you like, including nothing at all. So there we are.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:17:00 pm, Blogger patroclus said...

*peeks above parapet*

Maybe a sort of Book Group-style thing? One of us names a thing (a book, a potato etc), and we all review it?

 
At Monday, April 25, 2005 12:23:00 am, Blogger BiScUiTs said...

That's very weird cassolet. Maybe you should try getting a whole new account as it's been like that the whole time. Then I'll send you one of those invitation emails and you can come back in again. I don't think having a different user name to your public name makes any difference, my username is different to my public name.

 
At Sunday, May 08, 2005 3:13:00 pm, Blogger Catpee said...

Why's it called a dashboard? Are we in a car?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home